If sound card in your mini PC is ES8336, recording function of sound card will be probably lost after upgrading your PC to Win11. In this case,
Please uninstall and reinstall the ES8336 sound card driver. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Download the driver Audio-ES8336-Win11.
2. Press the Windows key + R key on the keyboard.
3. In the Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and press the Enter key.
4. In Device Manager, locate the device that name ESAuDriver Device and Everset APO Effect.
5.Uninstall ESAuDriver Device first, and then uninstall Everest APO Effect.
6. Right-click the device and click Uninstall device.
7. In the Uninstall Device window, check the box Attempt to remove the driver for this device (if available).
8. Click Uninstall to confirm and proceed with the uninstall.
9. The uninstall is complete.
10. Check whether there are devices with two yellow exclamation marks in Other devices.
11. After seeing two devices with yellow exclamation marks, open the downloaded driver folder.
12. Right-click Install.bat and select Run as administrator.
13. After the installation is complete, the recording function resumes.